Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 20 Ultrasound

Last week, Shannon and I went to her OBGYN for the 20 week ultrasound to determine the gender of our child. All along, Shannon has thought that our baby was a boy, while I thought it was a girl. Well I guess you shouldn't bet against a mother's intuition, because from about the second picture that popped up on the screen it was apparent that we are going to have a baby boy. From all of the metrics performed so far, the baby is healthy and growing, just a little above average, while the heart is beating at 145 bpm. We feel very blessed to know that the baby is healthy. As for a name, we are still deciding on that. The boy shall be William something, since from what I have been told we have had a William White in at least 7-8 successive generations, and I am the last of my branch of the White family tree. Once again I would like to thank you all for your support and prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment